Positive Power and Influence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Multiple styles of influence are necessary for an organization to achieve and strengthen its business relationships. The use of positive influence will create buy-in and produce the high-quality agreements needed to achieve objectives.
The responsibility to collaborate and reach decisions, often across functional lines, resides in an organization's leaders. Agreement on issues is necessary from customers and staff members. The Positive Power and Influence Workshop gives participants the opportunity to develop these skills in a variety of situations.
COURSE BENEFITS: Participants will be able to:
• Positively influence others in one-on-one and group situations
• Assess personal styles of influence
• Refine their pre-dominant style of influence
• Develop influential techniques
• Analyze a situation and apply the appropriate style of influence
• Use strategies for maximizing employee potential
LENGTH: Two days
RELATED COURSE RECOMMENDATIONS: Positive Leadership, Performance Management, Supervisor's Role in Preventing Workplace Violence