New Work Habits for a Changing World
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Applying hard facts and powerful logic, this training session introduces the notion of employ-ability and commitment to the new work habits required by the global business world. This program helps management use “commitment” as a tool to empower employees and bring out their true potential.
The primary goal of the New Work Habits in a Radically Changing World Workshop is to help managers understand marketplace requirements for employment and help create work environments of greater commitment. By the conclusion of the workshop, managers will understand that the strengths possessed in the past may require retooling to take advantage of the opportunities in future business world.
COURSE BENEFITS: Participants will be able to:
• Examine the effect of marketplace dynamics affecting the future of work
• Assess the notion of personal accountability, re-skilling and aligning to coincide with changing workplace needs
• Benchmark individual knowledge of the new work habits needed for future success
• Gain the ability to take action, and the level of commitment to make needed changes
• Identify actions and commit to steps required to build a new work habit portfolio
• Recognize environmental conditions that lessen employee commitment
• Design actions to enrich the work environment
LENGTH: One day
RELATED COURSE RECOMMENDATIONS: Effective Management of Organization Change, Dealing with and Surviving Change, Improving Process Performance