Coaching Skills for High Performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Coaching is one of the most powerful tools supervisors and managers have to support employees, sharpen their skills, and improve their performance. It is a critical element towards reaching individual and departmental goals.
The Coaching Skills for High Performance Workshop provides members of management with the tools to effectively identify individual coaching needs, thus using the most effective coaching skills and styles for a given situation.
COURSE BENEFITS: Participants will be able to:
• Select an appropriate coaching process for a given situation
• Apply the Performance Appraisal Analysis Model to identify coaching opportunities
• Handle the difficulties associated with coaching
• Identify coaching requirements in their own department
• Identify the behaviors that can derail counseling situations
LENGTH: One day
RELATED COURSE RECOMMENDATIONS: Success is an Attitude, Interpersonal Negotiating Skills, Performance Management